Finally some forward progress. After months of back and forth – we’ve finally solidified the plans – and they are mostly within budget. While negotiating we had to do some reconfiguring and I ended up doing some (oh so amazing) sketches – i’ve posted them next to their real drawing counter parts.
Looking towards the front of the house:
Looking out over the sink:
Looking out the back door and the kitchen/bar nook:
In preparation for the (hopefully soon) start of our kitchen renovation – we spent a good part of sunday scraping up all the old glue left on the floor after pulling up the linoleum – exciting I know. And john dismantled the island and frank got moved to a new home in another part of the house.
Starting to look a bit empty in there…